Please note for non-EU countries, import duties, taxes, and charges and postal delivery rates are not included in the item price. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying and contact us for international shipping charges.
Audition at home with our 60 Day money back guarantee*.
We are here to help so if you have any questions about our products or international shipping rates call us on +44 (0) 1372 800605
Experience660-S tunable HiFi speaker cable
- Unique, hand-built, tunable REDpurl™ Adaptive Geometry.
- Combining the highest levels of detail and dynamics with musicality.
- Asymmetric, intersecting, non-parallel conductors address challenges of crosstalk, capacitance and harmonic modes.
- Three different conductor gauges fully reproduce tonal and dynamic colour across the music spectrum.
- Larger conductors compared to our RCA interconnects.
- Tuning, using spacers at individual cable loops, allows better matching of audio components creating the music that connects with you.
- Geometry: REDpurl™
- Conductors: Silver-plated copper
- Conductor formation: Multi-stranded
- Capacitance: 69pF/m (non-tuned)
- Dielectric: PTFE
- RFI rejection: Modified twisted pair
- Shielding: N/A
- Directionality: Directional
- Termination: Banana or Spade
"...it was a real pleasure to evaluate a cable that actually did what it said on the tin it would do. That the increase in image definition and depth was claimed and executed is a real milestone in a reviewer’s experience of cables and makes worrying about "synergy" almost redundant." Dominic Marsh, Hifi Pig, March 2018. Read full review
Stuart Dunn of 3SquareAudio uses the Experience660s cable for product development of their speakers. "It creates more silence and blackness; it’s what it’s removing that I like, so I can focus more on what’s left, listening with greater ease to the music."
How do you like to listen to your music?
To help you get the best out of your system we have created three different tuning references for our cables, which can all be fine-tuned if you wish.
Straight out of the box- Take it out and listen
Studio- provides a more analytical focus
Stage- presents a more immersive feel with larger images
Wire on Wire can Ultra-Tune the cables in our workshop or you can tune them at home by inserting spacers in the loops indicated in our user's manual that comes with each cable.
*60 Day money back guarantee: We are confident enough in the performance of our cables to be able to offer our customers a 60-day money back guarantee, which means if you are not completely satisfied you can send the cable back for a full refund within 60 days of purchase. See full terms and conditions on returning products.