Call us on +44 (0) 1372 800605
Experience680 tunable audio cable
- Hand-built, tunable, REDpurl™ Adaptive Geometry.
- Combining the highest levels of detail and dynamics with musicality.
- Asymmetric, intersecting, non-parallel conductors address challenges of crosstalk, capacitance and harmonic modes.
- PTFE-insulated, silver-plated copper conductors.
- Three different conductor gauges fully reproduce tonal and dynamic colour across the music spectrum.
- Tuning, using spacers at individual cable loops, allows better matching of audio components creating the music that connects with you.
- Geometry: REDpurl™
- Conductors: Silver-plated copper
- Conductor formation: Multi-stranded
- Capacitance: 69pF/m (non-tuned)
- Inductance 10KHz: 0.54uH/m
- Conductor diameter: 16-22 AWG
- Insulation: PTFE
- RFI rejection: Modified twisted pair
- Shielding: N/A
- Directionality: Directional
- Termination: KLE Copper Harmony
"I'm a natural cable sceptic, but one of the most impressive dems at NWAS was carried out by @WireOnWire . Differences clear!!" Stuart Smith, HifiPig.
Experience680 Audio Interconnect- To put it mildly, I was stunned at how good the ‘naked’ Wire On Wire cable sounded when put head-to-head against my resident interconnect cable which has a price tag of £2,000.” Review by Dominic Marsh, HifiPig, December 2016.
Fine-tuning your system's performance
To help you get the best out of your system we suggest you explore these tuning references for our interconnect and speaker cables, which you can then modify at home according to personal taste and system requirements.
You can audition any of our cables at home using our 60 day money back guarantee. We are confident enough in the performance of our cables to be able to offer our customers a 60-day money back guarantee, which means if you are not completely satisfied you can send the cable back for a full refund within 60 days of purchase. See full terms and conditions on returning products. (See FAQ for further details)