Please note for non-EU countries, import duties, taxes, and charges and postal delivery rates are not included in the item price. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying and contact us for international shipping charges.
Audition at home with our 60 Day money back guarantee*.
Need more information? Call us on +44 (0) 1372 800605.
Experience880 tunable HiFi audio cable
- Experience880- improved conductor design, revealing cutting edge levels of detail and dynamics within a musical framework.
- Unique, hand-built, tunable, REDpurl™ Adaptive Geometry
- Asymmetric, intersecting, non-parallel conductors address challenges of crosstalk, capacitance and harmonic modes.
- Three different conductor gauges fully reproduce tonal and dynamic colour across the music spectrum.
- Tuning, using spacers at individual cable loops, allows better matching of audio components creating the music that connects with you.
- Geometry: REDpurl™
- Conductors: Silver-plated copper
- Conductor formation: Multi-stranded
- Capacitance: 69pF/m (non-tuned)
- Inductance 10KHz: 0.54uH/m
- Conductor diameter: 16-22 AWG
- Dielectric: PTFE
- RFI rejection: Modified twisted pair
- Shielding: N/A
- Directionality: Directional
- Termination: KLE Copper Harmony
"I'm a natural cable sceptic, but one of the most impressive dems at NWAS was carried out by @WireOnWire . Differences clear!!" Stuart Smith, HifiPig.
"Happily I can report that the Wire on Wire spacers [with the Experience880] do work and create worthwhile differences between the various versions I tried." Paul Messenger, Editor, HiFi Critic. Read full review here.
How do you like to listen to your music?
To help you get the best out of your system we have created three different tuning references for our cables, which can all be fine-tuned if you wish.
Straight out of the box- Take it out and listen
Studio- provides a more analytical focus
Stage- presents a more immersive feel with larger images
Wire on Wire can Ultra-Tune the cables in our workshop as shown below or you can tune them at home by inserting spacers in the loops indicated.
When you are tuning your own cables, spacers are inserted at specific loops along the cable as shown below with loop number one counted as the first wires from the plug at the source end of the cable:
It is possible to fine-tune any of the positions outlined above by moving spacers in and out of the cable's loops. For example with our 1m Experience680/880 cable, removing the spacer at loop 14 reduces a little of the cable's air and space, which some may prefer.
You can audition any of our cables at home using our 60 day money back guarantee. We are confident enough in the performance of our cables to be able to offer our customers a 60-day money back guarantee, which means if you are not completely satisfied you can send the cable back for a full refund within 60 days of purchase. See full terms and conditions on returning products. (See FAQ for further details)