We are not VAT registered.
Need more information? Call us on +44 (0) 1372 800605.
Experience880 tunable HiFi audio cable
"...it’s not a tone control, but instead, it takes a good system and fine-tunes it to perfection." HiFi+ Interconnect cable of the year 2019
- Experience880- improved conductor design, revealing cutting edge levels of detail and dynamics within a musical framework.
- Unique, hand-built, tunable, REDpurl™ Adaptive Geometry.
- Asymmetric, intersecting, non-parallel conductors address challenges of crosstalk, capacitance and harmonic modes.
- PTFE-insulated, silver-plated copper conductors.
- Three different conductor gauges fully reproduce tonal and dynamic colour across the music spectrum.
- Tuning, using spacers at individual cable loops, allows better matching of audio components creating the music that connects with you.
- Geometry: REDpurl™
- Conductors: Silver-plated copper
- Conductor formation: Multi-stranded
- Capacitance: 69pF/m (non-tuned)
- Inductance 10KHz: 0.54uH/m
- Conductor diameter: 16-22 AWG
- Insulation: PTFE
- RFI rejection: Modified twisted pair
- Shielding: N/A
- Directionality: Directional
- Termination: KLE Copper Harmony
"I'm a natural cable sceptic, but one of the most impressive dems at NWAS was carried out by @WireOnWire . Differences clear!!" Stuart Smith, HifiPig.
"Happily I can report that the Wire on Wire spacers [with the Experience880] do work and create worthwhile differences between the various versions I tried." Paul Messenger, Editor, HiFi Critic.
"If you 'Experience' what a tunable cable can do in a system, there just might be no turning back". Alan Sircom, Editor, HiFi+, July 2019.
Fine-tuning your system's performance
To help you get the best out of your system we suggest you try three different tuning references with our interconnect and speaker cables, which you can then modify at home according to personal taste and system requirements. Find out more from our FAQ page
Alan Sircom Editor of HiFi+ spent some time with our Experince880 interconnect and has some interesting things to say about its tuning capabilities. Read his article here.
You can audition any of our cables at home using our 60 day money back guarantee. We are confident enough in the performance of our cables to be able to offer our customers a 60-day money back guarantee, which means if you are not completely satisfied you can send the cable back for a full refund within 60 days of purchase. See full terms and conditions on returning products. (See FAQ for further details)