Experience680 RCA tunable hifi audio cable
All our cables are designed for audiophile levels of music reproduction, which can then be fine-tuned to match your choice of audio components.
They are not tone controls but address areas of performance found in hifi systems that can fall short due to mis-matched connections such as mid-band clarity, top-end air, soundstage size and precision and bass weight and warmth.
It is a design that allows you to hear the difference a properly tuned cable can make to your audio system.
- Audiophile design using our patented REDpurl™ Adaptive Geometry
- High quality PTFE-insulated, silver-plated copper conductors used throughout
- Fine-tuning between audio components for the highest performance
- Asymmetric, intersecting, non-parallel conductors address challenges of crosstalk, capacitance and harmonic modes
- Three conductor gauges fully reproduce tonal and dynamic colour across the music spectrum
- Designed and hand-built in Britain
“I’m a natural cable sceptic, but one of the most impressive dems at NWAS was carried out by @WireOnWire. Differences clear!!” Stuart Smith, HifiPig.
Experience680 Audio Interconnect — “To put it mildly, I was stunned at how good the ‘naked’ Wire On Wire cable sounded when put head-to-head against my resident interconnect cable which has a price tag of £2,000.” Review Dominic Marsh HifiPig December 2016.
- Geometry: REDpurl™
- Conductors: Silver-plated copper
- Conductor formation: Multi-stranded
- Capacitance: 69pF/m (non-tuned)
- Inductance 10KHz: 0.54uH/m
- Conductor diameter: Triple gauge
- Insulation: PTFE
- RFI rejection: Modified twisted pair
- Shielding: N/A
- Directionality: Directional
- Termination: KLE Copper Harmony
You can audition any of our cables at home using our 60 day money back guarantee. We are confident enough in the performance of our cables to be able to offer our customers a 60-day money back guarantee, which means if you are not completely satisfied you can send the cable back for a full refund within 60 days of purchase. See full terms and conditions on returning products. (See FAQ for further details)