Experience880-Balanced tunable audio cable
The Experience880-Balanced uses an additional silver-plated, PTFE-insulated conductor to carry the earth signal in this balanced design. This allows the cable to use three different gauge, silver-plated conductors for each of the two signal connections providing full dynamic expression across the music spectrum.
The REDpurl™ Adaptive Geometry also allows for tuning, providing different reference soundstages as with the single-ended version.
- Geometry: REDpurl™
- Conductors: Silver-plated copper
- Conductor formation: Multi-stranded
- Capacitance: 69pF/m (non-tuned)
- Conductor diameter: 16-22 AWG
- Insulation: PTFE
- RFI rejection: Modified twisted pair
- Shielding: N/A
- Directionality: Directional
- Termination: Neutrik XX Balanced termination
You can audition any of our cables at home using our 60 day money back guarantee. We are confident enough in the performance of our cables to be able to offer our customers a 60-day money back guarantee, which means if you are not completely satisfied you can send the cable back for a full refund within 60 days of purchase. See full terms and conditions on returning products. (See FAQ for further details)